- From – Petaluma, California
- Day job – What job? I thought my job was to stay out of the office?! When I do, this is what they call me: Community Development Manager for GU Energy Labs
- Cycling Experience/History –
- I discovered the mtb bike in 1994 and haven’t looked back since.
- I won a REALLY muddy edition of the Dirty Kanza. Just happy to beat Dan Hughes any chance I get really.
- Why Gravel –
- I love the gravel community, and the adventure of riding in new places.
- I grew up on a farm in rural Petaluma, CA, without a TV, which meant I spent plenty of time outdoors roaming the hills looking for adventure when I wasn’t doing ranch chores.
I spend as much time as possible seeking the path less traveled with my wife, Vanessa, and our large Rhodesian Ridgeback, Kingston.